Hi Doug,

Thanks for your reply. I know how to run mri_glmfit-sim. What I'd like to
do is to apply a more liberal threshold to my data to examine the clusters
that fall outside of the MC-corrected threshold. To do this I applied the
mri_surfcluster command with a vertex-wise threshold of p < .005, and a
minarea of 50 mm2. My question is how I should interpret the minarea flag.
I want to have some insight in whether this threshold is more liberal than
a threshold of 20 continuous voxels with a p-value of .005 (p < .005; k >
20) or whether this threshold is more conservative.

Thanks,
Suzanne

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 12:08 AM, Douglas N Greve <gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu

Suzanne Oosterwijk, Ph.D.