Dear FS team,

I'm using the web portal Neugrid (https://neugrid4you.eu/it) for the
analysis of my T1w MRI data with FreeSurfer. In particular, I'm using
the *reconall
-all*.

My question is about possible problems arising from different FS versions.
The version provided by Neugrid is the

Freesurfer version *5.1.0 *Linux CentOS4 x86_64

When I perform the subsequent manual correction on my workstation, I use

Freesurfer version *5.3.0* Linux CentOS4 x86_64

Is this correct? Should I downgrade to the 5.1.0 version also in my
workstation?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Elisa

--
Elisa Veronese - PhD

*
Research Unit on Brain Imaging and Neuropsychology (RUBIN)
*
*
Inter-University Center for Behavioral Neurosciences (ICBN)
University of Udine and University of Verona, Italy
ICBN Website: http://icbn.uniud.it/tiki-index.php

*