Hello FreeSurfer experts,
  I am doing volumetrics study. During the scan we get 2-3 mprage per scan for
a subject.
While running the FreeSurfer, if I want to use the three mprages for that
subject as an input file,  may I just keep the three mgz files (001.mgz,
002.mgz and 003.mgz) in the orig folder and run the simple recon all command
:Recon-all –s (subject file name) -all or do I need to have some additional
flags so that recon all command will use the three T1 images to get one output
file?
Thanks,
Rashmi