Hello Freesurfer experts,

I am having difficulty when trying to extract LGI values from a specific label
I made. mris_anatomical seems to work when I run it with an annotation, so I am
not sure why I am having this error.

mris_anatomical_stats -l sub200/label/lh.precuneus.label -t
sub200/surf/lh.pial_lgi -f sub200/stats/lh.precuneus_lgi.stats sub200 lh

This is the output:

limiting computations to label sub200/label/lh.trait_precuneus.label.
using thickness file sub200/surf/lh.pial_lgi.
reading volume /media/LGI/LGI/sub200/mri/wm.mgz...
reading input surface /media/LGI/LGI/sub200/surf/lh.white...
reading input pial surface /media/LGI/LGI/sub200/surf/lh.pial...
reading input white surface /media/LGI/LGI/sub200/surf/lh.white...
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Thank you for the help!
Tara