Dear Experts,
Hi,
I have already done my data analysis having group as fixed factor and age
as nuisance factor in QDEC FS 5.3. I also need to run it with DOSS. Would
you please advise how to run the same analysis with DOSS from terminal and
if it is possible to look at the results in QDEC Display again.

--
Best regards,
Amirhossein Manzouri