I mean to take all the values (eg, .68849, .31061, etc), compute their
mean, then subtract the mean from each value. This will not affect the
slope calculation but can affect the offset. Seeing differences in the
offsets does not mean that anything is fundamentally wrong.

doug

On 10/29/2013 10:44 AM, Suzanne Oosterwijk wrote:
> [...]
>                                 Messages in this topic

>                         (1)
>
>                         Recent Activity:
>
>                         Visit Your Group

>                         Yahoo! Groups

>                         Switch to: Text-Only
>
>                 <mailto:martinos-tech-traditio...@yahoogroups.com
>
> <mailto:martinos-tech-traditio...@yahoogroups.com>?subject=Change%20Delivery%20Format:%20Traditional>,
>                         Daily Digest
>                         <mailto:martinos-tech-dig...@yahoogroups.com
>
> <mailto:martinos-tech-dig...@yahoogroups.com>?subject=Email%20Delivery:%20Digest>
>                         • Unsubscribe
>
>                 <mailto:martinos-tech-unsubscr...@yahoogroups.com

>                         • Terms of Use
>                 <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> • Send us
>                         Feedback
>                         <mailto:ygroupsnotificati...@yahoogroups.com
>
> <mailto:ygroupsnotificati...@yahoogroups.com>?subject=Feedback%20on%20the%20redesigned%20individual%20mail%20v1>
>                         .
>
>                         __,_._,___
>

>                     The information in this e-mail is intended only
>             for the
>                     person to whom it is
>                     addressed. If you believe this e-mail was sent to
>             you in
>                     error and the e-mail
>                     contains patient information, please contact the
>             Partners
>                     Compliance HelpLine at
>             http://www.partners.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was
>                     sent to you in error
>                     but does not contain patient information, please
>             contact the
>                     sender and properly
>                     dispose of the e-mail.
>

>                 --
>                 Suzanne Oosterwijk, Ph.D.
>
>                 Postdoctoral Researcher
>
>                 Department of Social Psychology
>
>                 University of Amsterdam
>
>                 s.oosterwijk@u <mailto:s.oosterw...@neu.edu
>             <mailto:s.oosterw...@neu.edu>>va.nl <http://va.nl>
>             <http://va.nl>
>
>             https://sites.google.com/site/suzanneoosterwijk/
>

>         --
>
>         Suzanne Oosterwijk, Ph.D.
>
>         Postdoctoral Researcher
>
>         Department of Social Psychology
>
>         University of Amsterdam
>
>         s.oosterwijk@u <mailto:s.oosterw...@neu.edu
>         <mailto:s.oosterw...@neu.edu>>va.nl <http://va.nl> <http://va.nl>
>
>         https://sites.google.com/site/suzanneoosterwijk/
>

>     --
>     Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
>     MGH-NMR Center
>     gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu <mailto:gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
>     Phone Number: 617-724-2358 <tel:617-724-2358>
>     Fax: 617-726-7422 <tel:617-726-7422>
>
>     Bugs: surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/BugReporting
>     <http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/BugReporting>
>     FileDrop: https://gate.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/filedrop2
>     www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/facility/filedrop/index.html
>     <http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/facility/filedrop/index.html>
>     Outgoing:
>     ftp://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/transfer/outgoing/flat/greve/

gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Phone Number: 617-724-2358
Fax: 617-726-7422