From:  chenchunhuichina <chenchunhuich...@gmail.com>
Date:  Friday, November 1, 2013 2:55 AM
To:  Matt Glasser <m...@ma-tea.com>
Cc:  free surfer <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject:  ERROR: comparison in expression (FS with SGE)

Dear Matt and freesurfers,

I am encounting this old problem, that is, using fsl_sub to launch
FreeSurfer jobs in SGE and get this error message: (standard_in) 2: Error:
comparison in expression
and freesurfer stoped. But running freesurfer without fsl_sub is OK (using
fsl_sub to launch other commonds also fine).

Following Matt's message on this problem
https://mail.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/pipermail/freesurfer/2012-May/023961.html,
I added a line "POSIXLY_CORRECT=0 " in fsl_sub under  the line "set --
`getopt T:q:a:p:M:j:t:z:N:Fvm:l:s: $*`"
which now looks like this
set -- `getopt T:q:a:p:M:j:t:z:N:Fvm:l:s: $*`
POSIXLY_CORRECT=0

However, the error was still the same, and what's even worse is that seems
the job was launched twice.

So can Matt or anybody tell me why? Am I misunderstood Matt's message? or
mybe version differences since Matt's solution came out one year ago?
I am using freesurfer-Linux-centos4_x86_64-stable-pub-v5.2.0, FMRIB Software
Library, Release 5.0 (c) 2012

there are two fsLsub
./src/sgeutils/fsl_sub
./bin/fsl_sub