Hi everyone,

I run into an error when I try to do the tutorial on ROI group analysis. I
downloaded the tutorial set, but did not put it into
FREESURFER_HOME/subjects, because my computer doesn't allow it. I made my
own folder and copied everything in there. The error arises when I try to
map a label from the fsaverage subject to a target subject:

 mri_label2label \
>   --srcsubject fsaverage \
>   --srclabel fsaverage/label/lh.BA45.label \
>   --trgsubject 004 \
>   --trglabel 004/label/lh.BA45.label \
>   --hemi lh \
>   --regmethod surface

srclabel = fsaverage/label/lh.BA45.label
srcsubject = fsaverage
trgsubject = 004
trglabel = 004/label/lh.BA45.label
regmethod = surface

srchemi = lh
trghemi = lh
trgsurface = white
srcsurfreg = sphere.reg
trgsurfreg = sphere.reg
usehash = 1
Use ProjAbs  = 0, 0
Use ProjFrac = 0, 0
DoPaint 0

SUBJECTS_DIR

Desktop/anita-vumc/anitapddatabase-freesurfer/buckner_data/tutorial_subjs/group_analysis_tutorial
FREESURFER_HOME /usr/local/freesurfer
Found 3422 points in source label.
Starting surface-based mapping
Reading source registration

Desktop/anita-vumc/anitapddatabase-freesurfer/buckner_data/tutorial_subjs/group_analysis_tutorial/fsaverage/surf/lh.sphere.reg
MRISread(Desktop/anita-vumc/anitapddatabase-freesurfer/buckner_data/tutorial_subjs/group_analysis_tutorial/fsaverage/surf/lh.sphere.reg):
could not open file
No such file or directory
ERROR: could not read
Desktop/anita-vumc/anitapddatabase-freesurfer/buckner_data/tutorial_subjs/group_analysis_tutorial/fsaverage/surf/lh.sphere.reg

In related posts I read that it might have to do with the creation of
symbolic links. I made sure that in my SUBJECTS_DIR, fsaverage is a
symbolic link to my FREESURFER_HOME/subjects directory, in which
surf/lh.sphere.reg etc are stored. What am I doing wrong? Does it still
have to do with the fact that I put the tutorial data in another folder?

Hope you can help me,

Thanks in advance,

Anita