Dear FreeSurfers,

I have a question regarding conversion from MNI152 coordinates to MNI305
coordinates. I want to take ROIs from a VBM study and use these exact same
ROIs in my vertexwise analysis. So I need to translate the x, y, z
coordinates from MNI152 space into MNI305 space. In previous posts, I found
a matrix that converts from MNI305 coordinates to MNI152:

M = [    0.9975   -0.0073    0.0176   -0.0429
            0.0146    1.0009   -0.0024    1.5496
           -0.0130   -0.0093    0.9971    1.1840
            0            0            0            1.0000]
P305 = [MNI305x MNI305y MNI305z 1]';
P152 = M*P305

However, I want to do it the other way around. I tried to calculate the
inverse matrix but haven't succeeded. Does anyone have (or know how to
create) the matrix/formula I need?

It would be very helpful, thanks in advance.

Anita