hi , I have run this subject again, checking all the processing
stages, and still get the same issues. I have placed the
new output from the preprocessing stage (this is only
1.4 megabytes as the previous one had 2 preprocessing jobs
appended)
you can find it here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8209026/prepro.txt

as I reminder, one issue I spotted is that the dlabel/diff output does not
contain
all the files

just these
anat_brain_mask.bbr.nii.gz
anat_brain_mask-vent.bbr.nii.gz
aparc+aseg+2mm.bbr.nii.gz
aparc+aseg.bbr.nii.gz
aparc+aseg_mask.bbr.nii.gz
cortex+2mm.bbr.nii.gz
cortex+2mm+bs.bbr.nii.gz
cortex.bbr.nii.gz
lowb_brain_mask.nii.gz
notventricles.bbr.nii.gz
White-Matter.bbr.nii.gz
White-Matter++.bbr.nii.g

WHILE FOR THE TRACT RELATED ONES
it contains all the relevant file extensions to
lh.cst_AS_avg33
lh.ilf_AS_avg33
rh.cst_AS_avg33

but for this one
rh.ilf_AS_avg33 (only does he  _mni_bbr_cpts_5.txt but does not generate
the .nii)

any help much appreciated

cheers

DS

On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 3:41 PM, David Soto <d.s...@imperial.ac.uk> wrote:

> Thanks!
> for some weird unknown reason
> the log for the preprocessing file of this
> subject is unusually big (2.8 megabytes)
>  please get it from this link
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8209026/Archive.zip
> cheers
> ds
>

> On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 3:13 PM, Anastasia Yendiki <
> ayend...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> wrote:
>

>> Hi David - This log only shows output from the -path step and not from
>> the -prep step. The file that's missing should be created during the -prep
>> step, so there's no way to figure out what went wrong without seeing the
>> output from the pre-processing.
>>
>> Please cc the freesurfer list on your reply.
>>
>> Thank you,
>> a.y
>>

>> On Sat, 16 Nov 2013, David Soto wrote:
>>
>>  Thanks, please see attachedI only noticed this
>>>
>>> ERROR: Could not open/home/dsoto/Documents/fmri/rsdtianawmgui/14AB/
>>> dlabel/diff/rh.ilf_AS_avg33_m
>>> ni_bbr_cpts_5_std.txt
>>> cheers