发件人:Bruce Fischl <fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
发送时间:2013-11-25 22:23
主题:Re: [Freesurfer] how to decide objectively whether I can use the segmented
data of one subkects to analyze cortex thickness between 2 groups
收件人:"Rujing Zha"<charujing...@163.com>
抄送:"freesurfer"<freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>

Hi Rujing,

sorry, I don't understand. Can you clarify what you are trying to do?
Bruce
On Mon, 25 Nov 2013, Rujing Zha
wrote:

> Dear freesurfer experts,
> I met a question about how to decide objectively whether I can use the
> segmented data of one subkects to analyze cortex thickness between 2 groups.
> Thanks.
> All the best.
>
> 2013-11-25

contains patient information, please contact the Partners Compliance HelpLine
at
but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and
properly