发件人:Bruce Fischl <fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
发送时间:2013-12-16 22:12
主题:Re: [Freesurfer] unpacksdcmdir: specifies unpacking rules from the
command-line ERROR
收件人:"Rujing Zha"<charujing...@163.com>
抄送:"freesurfer"<freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>

but why are you giving recon-all the path to run 013 instead of 015? I
don't know the fsfast file structure, but your scan.info says that 013 is
an EPI fun and 015 is the mprage

On Sat,
14 Dec 2013, Rujing Zha wrote:

> Hi Bruce,
> It generated a 013 subfolder in after running this code "unpacksdcmdir
> -src ../data/liujunhao -targ ../work/liujunhao -fsfast -run 015 3danat mgz
> 001.mgz". It is 15 that I can see the number of  t1_mpr_ns_sag_iso_zhang in
> the unpack.log.
> Then I ran "recon-all -i ../work/liujunhao/3danat/013/001.mgz -s liujunhao",
> and it finished without error.
> "recon-all -s liujunhao -all" was run and ERROR would be displayed:
> ERROR: input(s) cannot have multiple frames!
> The recon-all.log unpack.log and scan.info were unloaded in the attachment.
> Thanks.
> All the best.
>
> 2013-12-14

contains patient information, please contact the Partners Compliance HelpLine
at
but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and
properly