Dear FreeSurfer experts,

We are running group analyses in 430 young healthy volunteers using Qdec
interface and FreeSurfer 5.3.

FDR correction seems to be not enough restrictive and on the contrary use a
Bonferroni correction with the total number of vertices would be too much
restrictive.

In this context we would like to use the Monte Carlo simulation but we built
our specific template and as you may know this is not possible in this case,
this error message being displayed: " Erreur in Monte Carlo simulation: This
function only works when using fsaverage as the common-space subject ".

Thus I have two questions: 1) is it possible to adapt the Monte Carlo
simulation to our template using some command line or something else?
2) If not what advice can you give to us?

Thanks a lot,
Best regards,

Sophie Maingault