Hi all,
There is incorrect pial surface lines (red and yellow) in the right
hemisphere of some of my subjects. The white matter and grey matter are
very close regarding intensity and this can be seen in just a few slices
and then it gets correct. I tried control points but regarding the low
intensity they can be effective. I wonder if there is a way to correct
this, or if they may affect the qdec analysis between group afterwards a
lot.(since they are present in one or few slices and create thick GM in
those slices!)

Best regards,
Amirhossein Manzouri