Just to clarify a bit further, in the asegstats2table there are values given
for TotalGrayVol. I am assuming this includes both subcortical and cortical
measures for GM along with cerebellar values, etc. Likewise, I am looking for
TotalWhiteVol or a way of calculating both cortical and subcortical measures of
White Matter along with deep tissue values such internal capsules. Your
response gives me CorticalWhiteMatterVol, as shown in the output. However, I am
looking for Total Cerebral White Matter. Specifically, we want cortical white
matter and the volume of deeper cerebral white matter structures like internal
capsule etc. Which label is ascribed to these deeper volumes?

Elizabeth Adeyemi [C] | Research Assistant, NIMH
Email: adeyem...@mail.nih.gov<mailto:adeyem...@mail.nih.gov>
Office: 301-451-9243 | Fax: 301-480-8898
9000 Rockville Pike, Room 4C110, Rockville, MD 20892