Dear experts,

when I run the "qdec", and the wrong information appear in following:

qdec.bin: error while loading shared libraries: libXss.so.1: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

I hope some experts to help me ,thank you very much!

--

Bo Xiang
State Key Laboratory of Biotherapy, West China Hospital, Sichuan University,
Chengdu, Sichuan 610041, China
The Mental Health Center and the Psychiatric Laboratory, West China Hospital,
Sichuan University, Chengdu, Sichuan 610041, China
Phone: +8615281056345
QQ: 529111494
Skype: xiang.bo3
向波