Dear FreeSurfer list,

When reporting coordinates of significant clusters found with Qdec, should
one report
1) the Talairach coordinates displayed immediately after running the
MonteCarlo correction (which I imagine are the center of gravity (CoG)
coordinates?!)
or
2) the max vertex Talairach coordinates displayed after using the "Find
clusters and go to max" button?

The two sets of coordinates are close for a given cluster, but never quite
the same, and I don;t know which one to report.

Thank you!
--Francesco

On 31 March 2014 20:20, Francesco Puccettone <francesco.puccett...@gmail.com