Hi folks!

I try to use -openmp option on an iMAC with 4 cores. Unfortunately, I do
not see any accelartion when processing a single data set with or without
the flag -openmp flag set.

                recon-all -s ernie_1 -all

leads to ~6,4h processing time.

Unfortunately
                recon-all -s ernie_2 -all -openmp 4

did not change anything. Do I miss anything? Do I have to prepare my system
in a special way? Or run any scripts in advance?

(System: iMac, 32GbRam,Intel i5, 4 cores, Mac Os 10.9, latest FS version)

Best wishes,

Luke