The FSGD looks right (you have a 2x4 design, so 8 classes, plus 2 covariates).

[1 1 -1 0 0 -1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0] tests for a difference between NoFocus and RhFocus (No-RH) [0 0 1 -1 0 1 -1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0] tests for a difference between RhFocus and LhFocus (RH-RH)

probably you can figure out the rest from the pattern