Dear Freesurfer
              I want to use surf2vol to get volume files of gray
thickness.And the --volreg Contains the matrix that maps XYZ in the
reference anatomical to XYZ in the functional volume. So I use
bbregister.Why I need not  invert the BBR registration matrix with
surf2vol?I mean , the BBR registration matrix is  functional to anatomial
volume,the surf2vol need anatomical to XYZ And I use bbregister --s sub1
--mov /sub1/mri/orig.nii --init-fsl --reg/sub1/register.dat --t1;mri_surf2vol
--surfval /sub1/surf/lh.thickness.fwhm0.fsaverage.mgh --hemi lh --surf
pialfs --volreg /sub1/register.dat --outvol ./ --template
/sub1/mri/orig.nii the resluts are 256 volumes.Why this happen?Should the
voulme  be 1 file?