FS experts,

The aim of this mail is about some errors I had encountered when I try to
generate a table from some *.stats files obtained after a longitudinal
analysis.

After running the command :
         *long_stats_slopes --qdec ./qdec/longi_presentacio.qdec.table.dat
--stats aseg.stats --meas volume --do-avg --do-rate --do-pc1  --time years*

(with no errors during the execution), I would like to extract and put
together all the longitudinal aseg.stats files of rate and/or pc1 of my
subjects.

I had tried to run the command
     *asegstats2table --subjects $subjectes_table
--statsfile=long.aseg.stats.volume-rate.dat --meas volume  --tablefile
aseg_stats_longi.txt*

where $subjects is the list of subjects I want to focus.

However, an error appears after running this command:
        *Parsing the .stats files*
*        Traceback (most recent call last):*
*                File "/usr/local/freesurfer/bin/asegstats2table", line
494, in <module>*
*    id_name_map, measurelist = parsed.parse(options.meas)*
*                 File "/usr/local/freesurfer/bin/fsutils.py", line 117, in
parse*
*    self.measurelist.append(
float(strlst[self.measure_column_map[measure]] ))*
*          ValueError: could not convert string to float:
Left-Cerebellum-White-Matter*

I do not know if the problem is genereted on the long_stats_slopes command
or during the asegstat2table execution.

Thanks in advance for your attencion and help!
Bests,
Victor