Hi,
   I have two questions about mri_segstats.  I want to measure the surface
area of a functionally-defined ROI.  I used the mri_segstats as below
and I want to be sure that it is correct.  Please note that ROIs were
defined in the native space.

mri_segstats --i $SUBJECTS_DIR/SBJ1/surf/rh.area --slabel SBJ1 rh rh.FFA
--sum SBJ1.txt --accumulate

   The second question is about the report file.  I assume that the 'Mean'
value for seg0001 is the measured surface area of my ROI in this
particular subject.  But what is the meaning of 'StdDev', 'Min', 'Max'
and 'Range' in this report? Also, is 'Mean' value for Seg0000, the
surface area of the whole (right or left) cortex? If no, how can I
measure the whole rh or lh cortex surface area?

Regards