HI Liesel

is it possible you are running out of RAM? Or disk space?

On Tue, 24 Jun 2014, Liesel-Ann Meusel wrote:

Hi,

I am running recon-all and I am getting the following error during the
mri_ca_register step (full log
file is attached). Please let me know what I need to do to fix it.

Thank you,
Liesel

writing output transformation to transforms/talairach.m3z...
GCAMwrite
registration took 4 hours, 17 minutes and 32 seconds.
ERROR: mri_ca_register with non-zero status 1
but continuing despite the error
#--------------------------------------
#@# CA Reg Inv Sun Jun  1 22:03:47 EDT 2014
/home/lmeusel/101_TEST/mri

 mri_ca_register -invert-and-save transforms/talairach.m3z

Reading transforms/talairach.m3z
Inverting GCAM
Saving inverse
ERROR: mri_ca_register with non-zero status 0
Linux gateway.neuroinfo.rri 2.6.32-279.9.1.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue Sep 25
21:43:11 UTC 2012 x86_64
x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

recon-all -s 101_TEST exited with ERRORS at Sun Jun  1 22:04:52 EDT 2014

--
Liesel-Ann MeuselPostdoctoral Fellow
Rm 722, Rotman Research Institute, Baycrest