Hi, Zia
1- The name "Right-Hippocampus" is misleading you. The hippocampal
subfields segmentation is atlas based. And the atlas was generated from
expert manual segmentation. The problem is that the most posterior part
of hippocampal tail is too small to allow a precise segmentation. So
they know it was part of hippocampus but not being able to discriminate
the subfields in this portion they named as hippocampus. This name in
manual segmentation was preserved in FreeSurfer's automated process. So
in this list Rigth-Hippocapus does not mean the whole right hippocampus.
It is just the portion of the right hippocampus not segmented in
subfields. You can see more details at
https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/pub/articles/VanLeemputHippocampus2009.pdf .
There you can read:

Towards the tail of the hippocampus, the manual delineations no longer
discern between the different subfields, but rather lump everything
together as simply ‘‘hippocampus,’’

In my own data I renamed this to "right hippocampal tail complement"
just to avoid this confusion.

2- Yes, just divide the "volumeInVoxels" value by eight to get the
volume in cubic milimeters.

Marcos.