Hi there:

As of now, FreeSurfer does not parcellate the cerebellar vermis. It gives
you 4 measurements of the cerebellum (Left total, left WM, Right total and
right WM).

There is a toolbox called SUIT that works within SPM 8 that can accomplish
this for you. See details at the website below:

http://www.icn.ucl.ac.uk/motorcontrol/imaging/suit.htm

best,

Alan Francis