What date type is your volume? Is it uchar? If so, a value of 570 would overflow.

Ruopeng

On 07/20/2014 12:25 PM, Tracy Riggins wrote:

Hello Freesurfer experts

I am trying to edit an aseg file. I want to set my brush value to a value that does not exist in the default lookup table (e.g,. 570). So, I edited the lookup table, saved this , and loaded it in freeview. My new label and brush value is now visible. However when I set the brush value to this value/label (both the main GUI window and edit voxel window say "Brush value = 570") and draw on the aseg file it does not use this brush value. It uses a different value (eg 48). I can't seem to figure out why. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

Tracy

Tracy Riggins, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor