I have installed freesurfer V5 on my system (ubuntu 12.4)  and there is no FSL
in this path /usr/local/freesurfer.  I think FSL has not been installed ad I
want to install FSL compeletly in ubuntu there are two questions:

1. Should I write any command in terminal before doing anything else? I have
understand from mail-list that I must remove FSL but there is no FSL to remove.

2.Should I make any changes to my .tcshrc file( freesurfer environment
variable) to install FSL?

please guide me to install FSL.
I would be very appreciate if anybody could help me.

mahsa