Hi Doug et al,

I'm trying to run an analysis in QDEC and continue to get an error that says
that the QDEC GLM design creates 0 factors.

I'm attaching my data table here as well as the output of QDEC.  I've tried
deleting all variables in my data file other than one and testing just that
comparison, but no luck.

Any thoughts are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Kate

SUBJECTS_DIR is
'/net/rc-fs-nfs/ifs/data/Shares/DMC-Sheridan2/projects/SAS/FreeSurfer/FS_5.3'
Input table:
/neuro/labs/sheridanlab/projects/SAS/FreeSurfer/FS_5.3/qdec/qdec.table.maltreatment.dat
Subj#, SubjID, Data...
    1 1009 c
    2 1014 c
    3 1032 c
    4 1034 c
    5 1041 m
    6 1043 m
    7 1047 c
    8 1058 m
    9 1077 c
   10 1094 m
   11 1096 c
   12 1097 c
   13 1099 c
   14 1100 m
   15 1114 m
   16 1119 m
   17 1123 m
   18 1125 c
   19 1126 c
   20 1128 c
   21 1134 c
   22 1137 m
   23 1139 m
   24 1142 m
   25 1143 m
   26 1153 m
   27 1154 m
   28 1157 c
   29 1158 m
   30 1163 m
   31 1165 m
   32 1166 m
   33 1167 m
   34 1171 c
   35 1173 c
   36 1175 c
   37 1176 c
   38 1177 m
   39 1178 m
   40 1179 c
   41 1180 c
   42 1181 c
1  maltreatment  discrete 2
    1  c
    2  m
                Continuous Factors:         Mean:       StdDev:

Number of subjects:   42
Number of factors:    1 (1 discrete, 0 continuous)
Number of classes:    2
Number of regressors: 2