Hi Barbara,
thanks for your reply. I checked the dwi series on a viewer and it looks
fine: I have 1960 dicoms, corresponding to 56 slices x 35 directions
specified in the bval/bvec. Also, I was able to obtain the FA and MD maps
through fsl using the very same dicoms and bval/bvec.
Any suggestion?
Thanks

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 7:30 PM, Barbara Kreilkamp