Hi Dan,

Thanks. While I agree that all kinds of GPUs might be sufficient as far as
the hardware and FS computations go, the drivers in fact make a major
difference for visualizations. For my card the proprietary NVIDIA drivers
turned out to be 10-20 times faster than the CentOS 6.5 Noveau drivers.
For example freeview with a couple of layers and little bit of 3D
rendering is unusable with the Noeveau drivers and works like a charm with
the NVIDIA drivers - the difference is really like day and night.

Cheers,

Tommi