Hi FreeSurfer list members,

I'm working on a white matter hyper-intensity study, and trying to group
the segmented WM labels in lobes based on the wmparc.mgz file made by
recon.

But I found that there's a large part of "unsegmented WM" near ventricles,
and wonder if such labels are consistently assigned among subjects, because
most of the WM hyperintensity voxels are located within these locations. Or
is there other way to segment the 'unsegmented WM' in more details?

I'd appreciate any help related to this topic.

Shengwei