Dear all,

I am trying to make work Qdec on my system ubuntu 12.04.

freesurfer-Linux-centos4_x86_64-stable-pub-v5.3.0

After I have loaded my qdec.table.dat and renamed the analysis folder ,
when I then try to create the "stats tables", I get an error and it blocks
at 20% of the waiting bar.

Data table loading completed successfully.

> SUBJECTS_DIR is '~/Documents/ARNAUD/'
>
> mkdir -p /usr/local/freesurfer/subjects/qdec/stats_tables/
>
> mkdir: cannot create directory `/usr/local/freesurfer/subjects/qdec':
>> Permission denied
>
> ERROR: In
>> /usr/pubsw/packages/KWWidgets/CVS-vtk560/KWWidgets/vtkKWTkUtilities.cxx,
>> line 230
>
> vtkKWQdecApp (0x289a94e0):
>
>     Script:
>
> vtkTemp2 GenerateStatsDataTables
>
>     Returned Error on line 1:
>
> Uncaught exception: command failed: mkdir -p
>> /usr/local/freesurfer/subjects/qdec/stats_tables/
>

>> Stack trace:
>
> Uncaught exception: command failed: mkdir -p
>> /usr/local/freesurfer/subjects/qdec/stats_tables/
>

>>     while executing
>
> "vtkTemp2 GenerateStatsDataTables"
>

> It seems that it tries to write into the default SUBJECT_DIR, thing that I
do not understand as I put the actual SUBJECT_DIR in the top line of
qdec.table.dat (and it is correctly recognized in the qdec window
SUBJECTS_DIR).

How could I come around that problem?

Thanks in advance!
Markus