Good Morning,
I have now been able to get the testing command: tksurfer bert rh pial to
run, but it stops midway and issues a bus error. Please see the following
script:

DBM-Users-MacBook-Pro-4:~ dbmuser$ tksurfer bert rh pial
subject is bert
hemi    is rh
surface is pial
surfer: current subjects dir: /Applications/freesurfer/subjects
surfer: not in "scripts" dir ==> using cwd for session root
surfer: session root data dir ($session) set to:
surfer:     /Users/dbmuser
checking for nofix files in 'pial'
Reading image info (/Applications/freesurfer/subjects/bert)
Reading /Applications/freesurfer/subjects/bert/mri/orig.mgz
surfer: Reading header info from
/Applications/freesurfer/subjects/bert/mri/orig.mgz
surfer: vertices=133299, faces=266594
surfer: single buffered window
surfer: tkoInitWindow(bert)
Bus error

Any idea what might be going wrong? I really need to use tksurfer to look
at cortical thickness in gyrification in ROIs. (Oh and before I did this, I
did set the environment as normal).

Thanks so much for your help!
Claire

--

*We shall not cease from exploration. And the end of all our exploring will
be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time- T.S.