I am conducting cortical thickness analyses between hundreds of individuals
for a study we are conducting. I was getting this error

Unrecognized sub-option flag 'annot_outline'.  and so I tried to do the
group analysis tutorial and input the command from the end of it (please
see command below) but still got the same error. Freeview would open but it
would not show any images. Could you help me to resolve this issue please?
Also, what does it mean when it spits out invalid drawable?

 freeview -f
$SUBJECTS_DIR/fsaverage/surf/lh.inflated:annot=aparc.annot:annot_outline=1:overlay=lh.gender_age.glmdir/lh-Avg-thickness-age-Cor/sig.mgh:overlay_threshold=4,5
-viewport 3d
Thank you so much for your help!
Claire
--

*We shall not cease from exploration. And the end of all our exploring will
be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time- T.S.