Hello my names Rich. I am working on a project that involves creating 3D
models of patient brains and placing ECoG (Electrocorticography) leads on
these models. I have intra-operative pictures of the leads placed on the
subjects and I'm using these pictures to attempt to accurately place the
leads. However, as you might guess, the 3D models are very different from
looking at a live brain and the true sulcal and gyral pattern is difficult
to determine from the pictures. I was wondering if it is possible to have
freesurfer create or mark, in some way, the veins on the models so that I
can use the venous system as points of reference when placing the leads.
If not, is there a better way to do so that you can think of? I am
relatively new to freesurfer so I don't fully understand its capability
yet. Thanks!!