I see. Thank you Doug !

Now I used the command lines from the qdec output in the terminal and I
constructed the next contrasts using them as a starting point. Now the results
seem more reliable and I can perform the Monte-Carlo with 5000 iterations.
 I'll verify them once again with LME.

Alex.

     On Friday, October 31, 2014 10:05 AM, Douglas N Greve