Hi folks,

I am using the parcellation of Freesurfer for some other analyses. I see
that the parcellation if obtained rather late in the pipeline:
http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/recon-all

However, asking does not hurt: is there any short route to get the Desikan
parcellation without doing the entire recon-all pipeline?  I am not
interested in thickness, template registration, etc. I need only the
parcellation of gray matter in native space.

Advice on other tools that can run parcellation quickly is also welcome.

Dorian
UPenn