Hi Martin,
Thanks for your instructions. In my analysis when we look at Two Stage
Model results within our control group , we see increase in thickness
(thickening) more than decrease (thinning), where we expect to see the
thinning effect. Is there any explanation for this? I have 19 controls with
2 to 3 years difference between tp1 and tp2.

Best regards,
Amirhossein Manzouri