Dear Sir/Madam,
  I tried to run Tracula in the C2B2 server at Columbia University.
However, I got the following error message after submitted my job using
qsub to the sever. I'd greatly appreciate it if you could help me resolve
this problem.

*WARN: Running FSL's bedbost locally - this might take a while*
*WARN: It is recommended to run this step on a cluster*
*bedpostx_mgh -n 2 /DTIdata/Tracula/3789/dmri*
*subjectdir is /DTIdata/Tracula/3789/dmri*
*Making bedpostx directory structure*
*Queuing preprocessing stages*
*Unable to run job: Job was rejected because job requests unknown queue
"short.q".*
*Exiting.*
*Queuing parallel processing stage*
*Unable to run job: Job was rejected because job requests unknown queue
"long.q".*
*Exiting.*
*Queuing post processing stage*
*Unable to run job: Job was rejected because job requests unknown queue
"long.q".*
*Exiting.*

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you very much.

Best,

Xiaofu