Hello,

If you've already installed XQuartz, can you provide me with the version
number? To get the version number double click the XQuartz icon located
in "Applications -> Utlities - XQuartz", then in the upper left hand
corner of your screen click "X11 -> About X11".

If you dont have Xquartz installed you can download it from here and
install.

http://xquartz.macosforge.org/downloads/SL/XQuartz-2.7.5.dmg

You may need to log out and log back in after you install.

-Zeke