Dear Experts,

I have run GLM group analyses with Freesurfer tools according DODS model, with six classes ((Male,Female) ; (Control,Left,Right)) and one age variable :

/Class MaleControl
Class MaleLeft
Class MaleRight
Class FemaleControl
Class FemaleLeft
Class FemaleRight
Variables Age

/However, I would like to consider gender as covariable of my GLM design. So, should I as done consider gender as discret factor and part of CLASS/group or should I consider gender as a continuous variable (0 = male, 1 = female) and add a column on the Variables line of the FSGD file near Age (/Variables Age Gender) ?

/Many thanks in advance for helping !

Best regards,
Matthieu/
/