Hello Freesurfers,

I am using Qdec for longitudinal statistics with symmetrized percent change
(spc) on 3 different discrete/fixed factors across 2 time-points. Given
that Qdec limits the discrete factors to 2, I ran the effects with
different combinations of the discrete factors and I get very different
main effect results for each of the factors in the different models.

For example, Factor A main effect's are significant when entered with
Factor B, but are non-significant when I have Factor A and Factor C in the
model.

I know Qdec accounts for the other factor in their main effects analyses,
but it's still unclear why my results would be so distinctly different.

Some insight on this would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
Kari

--
Kari Haws, M.A.