Hi Pedro - The point-wise stats from tracula are a 1D sequence of values, so they cannot be analyzed with functions that work on 2D data on the surface or 3D data in the volume. At present, you'd have to do a seperate analysis for every point along the tract. It's on my list to implement a more comprehensive and principled solution for this and will hopefully get around to it soon!

BTW, the diffusion measures are extracted by tracula in the native space, not in a template space. An average path in template space is produced in case you want to visualize something on an average brain, but all the pointwise and average FA/MD/etc values are extracted in the native DWI space of each subject.

Best,
a.y