Forgot to reply re: merging. You have to merge them yourselves, sorry.

On Mon, 6 Jul 2015, Harms, Michael wrote:

Hi Anastasia,
We are looking at running TRACULA on some data, where we were attracted by the
longitudinal component of TRACULA.  Is a paper on the longitudinal
aspect of TRACULA in the works?

If we have multiple dMRI runs/series per imaging session, do we need to
merge/concatenate those ourselves prior to running trac-all?  (e.g., I
didn't see anything in the dmrirc config file that would allow one to provide
multiple DICOM directories per subjlist/baselist entry).

Also, I'm trying to get an initial sense of how much work it is going to entail
to get this working in our cluster.  In that regard, how customized
are bedpostx_mgh and fsl_sub_mgh to the MGH cluster?  Could we just modify
trac-all to use the default bedpostx that comes with FSL 5.0.8, and then
just modify fsl_sub to work in our cluster environment?

thanks!
-MH

--
Michael Harms, Ph.D.
Conte Center for the Neuroscience of Mental Disorders

Information or other information of a sensitive nature. If you are
not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure,
copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in
error, please immediately notify the sender via telephone or return
mail.