Hi FreeSurfers,

I have a question regarding data visualization:
Instead of  presenting population average cortical thickness overlay of
the right hemisphere on the  right and of the  left hemisphere on the
left,
I’d like to show thickness data from epileptogenic hemisphere on one side
(let’s say left) and from the non-epileptogenic hemisphere on the other
(let’s say right).

I.e. I’d like to average population thickness data from mixed right and
left lobes to visualize study findings in epileptogenic vs.
non-epileptogenic hemispheres.
Is there a neat way to accomplish this?

Sincerely,

David Olayinka Kamson, MD, PhD