Dear FS experts,I am trying to run a 3 group comparison with FS.I have run
preproc ( script from ENIGMA Cortical protocol) on my first fsgd file.
As I have three groups I have prepared my second fsgd file as g3v0.fsgd and all
my desired contrasts, rather than using QDEC.
I run this second stage as follows:mri_glmfit \  --glmdir g3v0 \  --meas
thickness ../SURF/lh.thickness.mgh \  --fsgd g3v0.fsgd \  --C HC-BD_fam.mtx \
--C HC-BD.mtx \   --C BD-BD_fam.mtx  \   --C group.effect.mtx \   --C
HC+BD-vs-BD_fam.mtx
 and I get:Loading y from
/Volumes/NEW_VOLUME/Familial_FS_Final/FSGD/y.mghmghRead(/Volumes/NEW_VOLUME/Familial_FS_Final/FSGD/y.mgh,
 -1): could not open fileERROR: loading y
/Volumes/NEW_VOLUME/Familial_FS_Final/FSGD/y.mgh
As far as I understand y.mgh is a stack data that is made after using QDEC is
run. But I have been prompted to not use QDEC, so I am now wondering how I am
supposed to run my glm design.
Also I tried to change the y.mgh to any of the outputs of the mris_preproc
(lh.white.mgh, lh.volume.mgh, lh.thickness.mgh, etc), and it says:Creating
output directory g3v0Loading y from
/Volumes/NEW_VOLUME/Familial_FS_Final/SURF/rh.white.mghERROR: you must use
'--surface subject hemi' with surface dataAny suggestion would be greatly
appreciated.Thanks a lot.Pablo