I agree this would be best asked on the Caret list to begin with (as far
as conversion from Caret formats to FreeSurfer formats), however I don’t
provide Caret support either having not used it in years (I can be more
helpful with Connectome Workbench stuff).  Donna on the Caret list can
perhaps provide further help.

Peace,

Matt.

On 8/13/15, 12:12 PM, "Bruce Fischl"