Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 10:41:30 -0400
From: gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Magnitude of group difference

    There are a couple of things you can do.

    You can create a contrast for each group separately,  then compute
    the voxel-wise percent difference between the maps, eg,

      fscalc group1/gamma.mgh pctdiff group2/gamma.mgh -o pctdiff.mgh

    You can compute the percent differences from the average in the
    cluster. For this you'll need to load the y file for the clusters
    and sort the subjects (rows) into groups and compute the precentage
    difference.