Make sure columns are all separated by spaces.
You could load the table into exel or openoffice spreadsheet and then export as CSV with space (or you could also try tab) for the separation and no "" around values.

Best, Martin

On 10/19/2015 11:32 AM, pablo najt wrote:
Dear Martin and FS experts.
I am having difficulty in loading my qdec.table.dat to Matlab.
When I use the [command:/Qdec = fReadQdec('qdec.table.dat');/ ] Matlab only recognises a matrix of 140x1 cell, whereas instead it should recognise a 140x4. I tried to import the table as 'table' from the gui interface but then I am getting error on the command: /M = Qdec2num(Qdec,1)/
Any tips on how to load my table would be fabulous help.
Thank you
Pablo
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
From: mreu...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 09:04:41 -0400
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Volumes differ in acquisition paramaters

Hi Kasper,

if you use the same file formats and conversion tools across both time points, the images should be identical. Even after conversion to nii. Not sure why they are not.

Yes, both warnings are related to the acquisition parameters. The second should better say that header information is different or something like that. I see if I can improve that error message to be more specific in a future release.

Best, Martin