Hi Deniz - It sounds like the reconstruction for this particular tract and subject may have failed. You can try reinitializing it by using the reinit variable in your configuration file (search reinit in the freesurfer email list archives for previous posts on this). If you try that and the error persists, I can look at the data if you upload the subject's tracula directories for me here: https://gate.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/filedrop2/

Best,
a.y